Training at Schwaben Kunststoff
We have Aggresives safely under control - and look for you!
For 50 years, the chemical tanks we manufacture have been synonymous with the safe storage of hazardous substances worldwide. Our high quality standards, customer-oriented service and a strong, committed team in production and administration are the foundations of our success.
Trainees to/from Verfahrensmechaniker/in (m/w/d)
für Kunststoff- und Kautschuktechnik - Fachrichtung Bauteile
- QA or High school certificate
- Technical interest
- Skilled craftsmanship
At their apprenticing company the trainees for instance are taught how to
- produce component parts and combine them to assemblies
- handle measuring tools and how to record values, in particular temperature, pressure, time, flow rates, mass and electric measures
- arrange pneumatic set-ups
- calibrate, check and supervise industrial process measurement and control
- establish operational readiness of machines, equipment and installations and how to provide for operational resources
- discern joining, assembly and disassembly techniques and how to correlate these to fields of application
- discern different techniques of pre-treatment and preparation of joining areas and how to apply joining techniques
- apply different techniques for permanent and non-permanent joints
- produce and transport pipe components and systems as well as component parts and assemblies according to material allowance, work sheet or drawing
- temper, pack and store semi-finished goods and finished parts
Furthermore knowledge of topics such as rights and duties during apprenticeship, organisation of the apprenticing company and ecology is imparted for the whole training period.
At vocational training school further skills are obtained in:
- job-related fields of education (e.g. what is required for production of component parts or how to produce components from semi-finished goods)
- general education in subjects such as German, economics and social studies